7 Signs of the WOW Explainer Video
Oct 15, 2019
2 min read
Do you know the seven signs of the wow explainer video?
Liked the video? Learn more about
Here’s the list:
- It must be relatively short. For a complex product, it should be kept within 120 seconds on average.
- It should be simple and clear. The message follows the classic narrative structure of what? how? and why?
- It should focus on the target audience and their problems to make them identify with the company’s proposal.
- It must include characters that the target audience and businesses are appealing to and can identify as being ‘like me’.
- The well-branded video creates a strong recognition, but the key is to achieve real brand interaction in the plot.
- A voiceover adds points to your explainer, but the idea should be understandable without it by using proper animation and titles.
- Videos with music and sound effects set the mood for the specific story.
At Wow-How Studio, we pay attention to all of these aspects. That’s why Wow-How’s explainer videos are always awesome.
Reach out to all the stakeholders with your top-notch explainer video created by Wow-How Studio.
Сreative animation specialist and your provider inside Wow-How Studio
Animation creative pro and your guide into the world of Wow-How Studio